Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures: Volume 2
More than 400 projections make it easier to learn anatomy, properly position the patient, set exposures, and take high-quality radiographs! With Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 13th Edition, you will develop the skills to produce clear radiographic images to help physicians make accurate diagnoses. It separates anatomy and positioning information by organ systems ― using full-color illustrations to show anatomical anatomy, and CT scans and MRI images to help you learn cross-section anatomy. Written by radiologic imaging experts Bruce Long, Jeannean Hall Rollins, and Barbara Smith, Merrill's Atlas is not just the gold standard in radiographic positioning references, and the most widely used, but also an excellent review in preparing for ARRT and certification exams!
- Comprehensive, full-color coverage of anatomy and positioning makes Merrill's Atlas the most in-depth text and reference available for radiography students and practitioners.
- Frequently performed projections are identified with a special icon to help you focus on what you need to know as an entry-level radiographer.
- Numerous CT and MRI images enhance your comprehension of cross-sectional anatomy and help you prepare for the Registry examination.
- UNIQUE! Collimation sizes and other key information are provided for each relevant projection.
- Bulleted lists provide clear instructions on how to correctly position the patient and body part when performing procedures.
- Summary tables provide quick access to projection overviews, guides to anatomy, pathology tables for bone groups and body systems, and exposure technique charts.
- NEW! Coverage of the latest advances in digital imaging also includes more digital radiographs with greater contrast resolution of pertinent anatomy.
- NEW positioning photos show current digital imaging equipment and technology.
- UPDATED coverage addresses contrast arthrography procedures, trauma radiography practices, plus current patient preparation, contrast media used, and the influence of digital technologies.
- UPDATED Mammography chapter reflects the evolution to digital mammography, as well as innovations in breast biopsy procedures.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book