NIV, Storyline Bible, Hardcover, Comfort Print: Each Story Plays a Part. See How They All Connect.
A Study Bible that Weaves God’s Story Together for an Unraveling World
Journey through the interwoven story of the gospel from Genesis to Revelation with the NIV Storyline Bible, featuring over 380 articles paired with book introductions that illuminate the interconnected nature of God’s inspired Word. The content, adapted from Biblemesh.com, explores major events, key characters, and the theology of the Bible over seven historical eras: Creation / Patriarchs / Moses / Israel / After Exile / Jesus / The Church.
With over 200 articles about theological principles, characters of the Bible, the political and cultural influences on the people of Israel, and the Bible’s major events, this unique study Bible allows you to see the events of the Bible in historical context and as a complete story that spans the Old and New Testaments. The 180 supporting articles help you to take these lessons and use them to apply God's Word to your own life.
The NIV Storyline Bible features Zondervan's exclusive Comfort Print® typeface, expertly designed for the New International Version (NIV) text. Comfort Print delivers a smooth reading experience that complements the most widely read contemporary-English Bible translation, allowing you to read and study longer without eyestrain.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Book introductions provide a "Storyline" perspective on how each book relates to the rest of the Bible
- Over 200 major articles about theological principles, characters of the Bible, the political and cultural influences on the people of Israel, and the Bible’s major events
- Over 180 smaller articles address the same topics as the major articles, using an applicational perspective
- Topical feature indexes
- Beautiful full-color page design
- Over 200 full-color photos, graphs, and charts
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- 10.9-point print size
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book