SuperVision and Instructional Leadership: A Developmental Approach, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (What's New in Educational Administration & Leadership)
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
The new edition of SuperVision and Instructional Leadership continues the innovative approach that has made it so widely popular, and includes a number of new content changes that bring the subject matter thoroughly up to date. Long recognized as a leading text in the field, this book calls for a collegial approach to instructional supervision; considers the knowledge necessary for successful supervision; discusses interpersonal skills, including different approaches to supervision and how they are used in developmental supervision; presents the technical skills of supervision, such as observing, assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating; describes the technical tasks of supervision; and deals with the cultural tasks of supervision. A variety of learning aids ensure understanding of the theories and concepts. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and chapter quizzes.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134290089 / 9780134290089 SuperVision and Instructional Leadership: A Developmental Approach, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 10th Edition
Package consists of:
- 0134521943 / 9780134521947 SuperVision and Instructional Leadership: A Developmental Approach , Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card, 10th Edition
- 0134449894 / 9780134449890 SuperVision and Instructional Leadership: A Developmental Approach, Bound Book, 10th Edition
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book