Counseling: A Comprehensive Profession Plus NEW MyCounselingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (7th Edition) (Merrill Counseling)
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.--
The most comprehensive guide to the Counseling profession available!
Still the most readable, practical, and comprehensive overview of the roles and responsibilities of the professional counselor on the market, the seventh edition of Counseling: A Comprehensive Profession is updated and improved to meet the emerging needs of the developing counselor. Containing an even stronger emphasis on counseling as a profession and counseling as an identity along with new or expanded sections on history, wellness, trauma, social justice, multiculturalism, rehabilitation, motivational interviewing, bullying, microaggression, international counseling, process addiction, abuse, and ethical and legal issues in counseling, this text is more equipped to help students prepare for professional challenges and a lifetime as an effective counselor than ever before.
New Features Include:
- More multicultural than ever, this text presents within each chapter the changing demographics of the United States as well as background and strategies for working in a diverse and multicultural climate.
- New graphic organizers present key concepts with visual cues, making important topics easier to grasp than ever before.
- New Chapter Learning Objectives as well as suggestions for reading help students study this text more effectively and with more focus.
- MyCounselingLab connects course content to video- and case-based real world scenarios, and provides:
- Building Counseling Skills exercises that offer opportunities for students to develop and practice skills critical to their success as professional helpers. Hints and feedback provide scaffolding and reinforce key concepts.
- Assignments & Activities assess students’ understanding of key concepts and skill development.
- Multiple-Choice Quizzes help students gauge their understanding of important topics and prepare for success on licensure examinations.
0133155374 / 9780133155372 Counseling: A Comprehensive Profession Plus MyCounselingLab with Pearson eText
Package consists of:
013265797X / 9780132657976 Counseling: A Comprehensive Profession
0133036405 / 9780133036404 NEW MyCounselingLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Counseling: A Comprehensive Profession
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book