Advanced Tuning for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Implementations (Oracle Press)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Best Practices for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tuning and Optimization
Achieve peak performance from your ERP platform while minimizing downtime and lowering TCO. Advanced Tuning for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Implementations shows how to plan and adopt a structured, top-to-bottom maintenance methodology. Uncover and eliminate bottlenecks, maximize efficiency at every component layer, troubleshoot databases and web servers, automate system testing, and handle mobile issues. This Oracle Press guide offers complete coverage of the latest cloud, clustering, load balancing, and virtualization solutions.
- Understand the components of a structured tuning plan
- Establish benchmarks and implement key industry practices
- Perform changes and accurately measure system-wide impact
- Diagnose and repair HTTP, web application, and Java issues
- Troubleshoot Oracle Database connections and transactions
- Streamline Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne kernel and JDENeT processes
- Configure, test, and manage virtual machines and servers
- Work with Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book