Toolkit for Counseling Spanish-Speaking Clients: Enhancing Behavioral Health Services
- Assessing for race-based trauma.
- Using behavioral activation and cognitive interventions to treat depression among Latinos.
- Treating aggression, substance use, abuse, and dependence among Latino Adults.
- Treating behavioral problems among Latino adolescents.
- Treating anxiety among Latino children.
- Working with Latino couples.
- Restoring legal competency with Latinos.
The Toolkit for Counseling Spanish-Speaking Clients fills a glaring need in behavioral service delivery, offering health psychologists, social workers, clinical psychologists, neuropsychologists, and other helping professionals culturally-relevant support for working with this under served population. The materials included here are an important step toward dismantling barriers to mental health care.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book