Diagnostic Pediatric Ultrasound
Marked by a consistent, easy-to-follow structure and thousands of supporting illustrations, Diagnostic Pediatric Ultrasound is the complete go-to reference for daily practice. It clearly shows why ultrasound is the pediatric imaging modality of first choice, offering safe, non-invasive, high-quality results that lead to an accurate diagnosis. Providing a wide range of normal reference images for comparison with pathologic findings, the book is essential for any clinician using ultrasonography in pediatric care.
- Organized, didactic chapter structure that includes a concise introduction, indications for ultrasound, examination techniques, normal anatomy and variants, measurement tables of developing organs, and descriptions of pathologic findings for every anatomic region and organ system
- Nearly 1700 high-quality images that depict all conditions in exquisite detail
- Unique Tips from the Pros that offer practical insights gained through actual clinical experience with pediatric patients
- Hundreds of current references for further reading
- Instructive ultrasound video clips available on Thieme Media Center
Complete with advice for creating a child-friendly environment, examining infants and children, communicating with parents, and diagnosing complex cases, Diagnostic Pediatric Ultrasound makes a major contribution to the field. It will increase the knowledge and skills of all pediatric and general radiologists, radiology residents, pediatricians, and other specialists who use ultrasound to care for this sensitive population.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book