Michelin Green Guide Germany: Travel Guide
The updated Michelin Green Guide Germany is your key to a well-organized trip in this country of remarkable scenery, dynamic cities and fascinating history. Lose yourself in the fairytale woods of the Black Forest. Stop for a stein of beer in Munich, some marzipan in Lübeck ,or a glass of wine along the Romantic Road. Cruise down the Rhine Valley, bike around Berlin, or drive through the Bavarian Alps. Michelin's celebrated star-rating system, color photos, respected maps and trusted advice ensure an unforgettable journey.
For a selection of the best restaurants and hotels check out the MICHELIN Guide Main Cities of Europe. All these guides use the famed Michelin star rating system to guide you in choosing the best options for your time, budget, interest and taste. The guide offers a selection from Berlin, Hamburg and Munich. For recommendations for all of Germany, consult the MICHELIN Guide Deutschland.
To help navigate and plan your trip to Germany, try the following Michelin maps and atlases:
- Michelin Germany Road and Tourist Map 718
- Michelin Germany, Austria, Benelux, Czech Republic Road and Tourist Map 719
- Michelin Berlin Laminated City Map
- Streetwise Berlin Laminated City Center Map
- Streetwise Munich Laminated City Center Map
- Michelin Germany, Benelux, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic Road Atlas (Spiral)
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book