The Grammar of Grammar Activity Notebook: Six weeks of writing, diagramming, games, and editing activity fun for the 4th-6th Grader
This fun 104-page, six-week review book is designed to be a quick introduction and/or review of English grammar and composition concepts. It is devoted to reviewing necessary skills in grammar, editing, writing, diagramming, and multiplication facts.
Each week you will see:
* Introduce and learn a new grammar concept to practice
* Play a Board Slam style math fact game while reviewing some key math facts
* Introduce and learn a new editing ability
* Refind and build writing skills
* Pages to re-write your edits
* Journal Pages for your thoughts
* Mad Lib style game for some fun Parts of Speech review
* Diagramming sentences with instruction and guidance with even more space to make your own
* Brain Break coloring pages
* "You've Completed!" certificate in the back of the book
The skills build upon each other and it is designed to only need to complete a few pages a day.
The recommended grade level is 4th-6th grade. It is designed to be compatible with your Classical Conversations Essentials Guide.
You can see our other homeschooling goodies at www.sunshineandoranges.com
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book