FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Dr. Steven Agabegi MD wrote Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series) comprising 592 pages back in 2019. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1975103610 and 9781975103613. Since then Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series) textbook received total rating of 4.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $29.89 or rent at the marketplace.
Find what you need to know—fast! This bestselling volume in the popular Step-Up series provides a high-yield review of medicine, ideal for preparing for clerkships or clinical rotations, shelf exams, and the USMLE Step 2. Clinical pearls, full-color illustrations, and “Quick Hits” provide essential information in an efficient, easy-to-remember manner to help you excel on your exams and succeed in the clinical setting. Also includes a 100-question practice exam to support preparation.
- Updated and revised content reflects extensive research with faculty and students.
- Figures, charts, tables, graphs, and mnemonics aid visual learners and facilitate retention of essential material.
- Enhanced high-yield outline format and Quick Hits save time and help students review more efficiently.
- 100-question practice exam helps students prepare for shelf and board.
- Succinct, outline approach keeps “extra” material to a minimum, focusing on the core content students need to know.
- Clinical pearls help students “file away” clinical connections for handy retrieval at test time and aid in the transition from basic science to clinical medicine.
- Easy-to-follow algorithms demonstrate examples of effective clinical reasoning, particularly for similar complaints.
- Coverage includes every essential area of medicine, including body system diseases and disorders; fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base disorders; hematologic diseases and neoplasms; infectious diseases; diseases of the skin and hypersensitivity disorders; and ambulatory medicine.
- Helpful appendices cover radiographic and electrocardiogram interpretation, physical examination pearls, workup and management of common problems on the wards, basic statistics and evidence-based medicine, and end-of-life issues and informed consent.