Backyard Beekeeping Business Strat Up: How to Start, Run & Grow a Million Dollar Organic Honey Business From Home!
How to Start, Run & Grow a Million Dollar Organic Honey Business From Home!
I first got exposed to the idea of beekeeping back in 2005 by my next door neighbors. They were doing it right in their backyard, and according to them, they were making a decent side income from it. As our third child was on the way, I was trying to figure out a way to make some extra income and yes I dove right into this business without knowing anything about bees.
But I knew if I set my mind up to do something I would do it till the end. Little did I know that this would literally change my whole life for many years to come.
Long story short, I started out from my backyard, and in two years, after creating a successful partnership with my neighbor, we opened up a bee farm and had a huge success. The business grew every year by 15%-20% from the previous year. Last year we suddenly had an unexpected offer from a big name honey producing company to sell our farm. After a month long debate and discussion between family and partners, we started the negotiation process, and I am happy to report that we were able to sell our farm for a good profit. This book is not about my success but yours, I want you to read this book with an open mind and think about the possibility of having your own beekeeping business.
This book is the direct result of those 11 years’ experience in beekeeping and bee farming. I may not be the ultimate authority in this field but what I share in this book is what I learned over those 11 years. This is pure and honest knowledge, maybe a bit raw at times.
I have learned a lot not only about the bees but about Honey and what good they can do for our body and overall well-being. I wanted this book to be a complete guide for Beekeeping and Honey and how to get started in this business.
Here is what I share in this book:
- Key Benefits Of Beekeeping
- Three Most Popular Types Of Beehives
- Pros And Cons Of Each Type Of Beehives
- How To Build A Beehive
- How To Choose The Right Type Of Bees For Your Backyard
- 8 Most Popular Types Of Bees And Their Characteristics
- Where To Buy Bees And The Estimated Cost
- Beekeeping Tool And Accessories
- How To Develop A Beekeeping Calendar For All 4 Zones
- What Flowers To Grow For Your Bees
- Four Seasons Beekeeping “To Do List.”
- How To Inspect Your Beehive Step By Step Process
- Common Bee Diseases And How To Treat Them
- How To Harvest Honey
- How To Choose Proper Extraction Equipment
- The Process Of Collecting Honey
- How To Extract Wax
- Benefits Of Honey, Various Types Of Honey And Their Nutrition
- 29 Ways To Use Honey As Medicine
- 12 Ways To Use Honey For Your Skin And Beauty
- How To Use Honey For Various Home Cleaning Tasks
- Tips And Tricks For Using Beeswax, Honeycomb, And Honey For Healing
Beekeeping Business Start Up
- Difference Between Growing Regular Vs. Raw Honey
- Organic Honey
- Steps To Starting A Beekeeping Business
- Estimated Cost Of Starting Your Beekeeping Business
- 6 Must Do’s When Starting A New Business
- Legal Requirements And Steps To Take
- Sample Articles Of Incorporation
- What And How To Profit From Beeswax
- What And How To Use Bee Pollen
- How To Collect And Harvest Bee Pollen
- How To Create An Attractive Label For Your Honey
- How To Market Your Honey
The demand for locally produced organic honey has been growing for last two decades, and the supply is not keeping up with the growing demand. If you get started on this tomorrow, you will be late by a day, so take my advice, get started today!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book