The Black Arrow (Illustrated Classic): Illustrated by N. C. Wyeth
NOTE: Please ignore any review mentioning improper printing. Our edition is fine. If you ever notice any printing problem, please contact Amazon and they will replace your book.
A nice, illustrated edition of the classic with 13 illustrations by N. C. Wyeth. Use Amazon's Lookinside feature to compare this edition with others. You'll be impressed by the differences. Our version has:
- All 13 original N. C. Wyeth illustrations. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover that replicates an early edition N. C. Wyeth cover.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
The Black Arrow: A Tale of the Two Roses is an 1888 historical and romance novel by Robert Louis Stevenson. The novel is set in the reign of King Henry VI and during the Wars of the Roses (1455–1487). The book tells the story of Richard Shelton becoming a knight, rescuing his lady Joanna Sedley, and obtaining justice for the murder of his father, Sir Harry Shelton. Outlaws in Tunstall Forest main weapon and calling card is a black arrow.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book