AutoCAD 2020: Advanced (Mixed Units): Autodesk Authorized Publisher
The AutoCAD® 2020: Advanced guide introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the AutoCAD® software. This is done by teaching you how to recognize the best tool for the task, the best way to use that tool, and how to create new tools to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- Advanced Text Objects
- Working with Tables
- Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
- Outputting and publishing files for review
- Collaboration and automation tools
- Creating, publishing, and customizing sheet sets
- Managing Layers
- CAD Management and System Setup
- Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Using macros and custom routines
- Access to the 2020 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- Completion of the AutoCAD® 2020: Fundamentals guide, or equivalent experience using the AutoCAD software.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book