PARCC Test Prep: 5th Grade Math Practice Workbook and Full-length Online Assessments: PARCC Study Guide
This PARCC practice workbook is carefully designed to help your student succeed on the 2020 PARCC test.
Lumos tedBook for Grade 5 Math PARCC practice offers online access to two realistic practice tests that mirror the PARCC blueprints as well as a comprehensive review of 5th grade Math standards. It provides an efficient pathway for 5th graders to succeed on the 2020 PARCC Math test.
Lumos Learning programs are trusted by over 330,000 students, 49,000 teachers & 23,500 schools to improve student achievement on state assessments.Grade 5 Math PARCC Test Prep tedBook’s Benefits for Students;
- Two full-length online practice tests that mimic the 5th grade PARCC math assessment
- Practice PARCC tech-enhanced item (TEI) types
- Personalized study plan tailored to address each student’s learning gaps
- Additional assessment practice with released PARCC exemplars
- Access to teaching resources to boost Math scores on PARCC
- Tools for differentiated instruction by creating & assigning individualized math assessments & practice for each student
- Additional test practice resources that include Math released items for Grade 5 PARCC assessment
- Detailed analytical standards-based reports to pinpoint each student’s strengths & weaknesses
- EdSearch to build resource kits with math problems, videos & more within minutes
- Performance reports to monitor student’s learning progression
- Math lessons & hundreds of Math practice resources to support student’s skills mastery
- Convenient access to all resources & reports through the StepUp mobile app
Lumos tedBook ensures success on PARCC tests through the Lumos Smart Test Prep Methodology. With over a decade of experience in developing practice resources for standardized test, Lumos Learning has created a dynamic system to help students succeed on the state assessments. Lumos Smart Test Prep methodology offers students realistic PARCC assessment rehearsal & the tools to overcome each proficiency gap.
After a student completes the online practice test, a personalized study plan is generated. Students can use this study plan to practice lessons in the printed workbook to overcome their proficiency gaps. This methodology saves test preparation time and offers empathetic remedial support to help each student succeed.
5th Grade Math Workbook for PARCC Also offers;
- Complete Grade 5 Math standards practice under each domain;
- Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- Number & Operations in Base Ten
- Number & Operations - Fractions
- Measurement and Data
- Math lessons with answer keys & explanations
- Access to online learning resources for each standard
- Strategies to improve speed & accuracy on the test
Give your student the Lumos tedBook advantage today!
PARCC is a registered trademark of PARCC, Inc (the Partnership for the Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers, Inc), which is not affiliated with Lumos Learning. PARCC Inc have not endorsed the contents of this book.
* The online access provided through this book purchase is limited to what is shown in this listing and may not include full access to the StepUp Program.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book