Adobe Illustrator CC 2019: The Professional Portfolio
Adobe Illustrator's powerful toolset makes it a valuable resource in the graphic designer's portfolio. Used for everything from fine art and technical illustration to print layout to website interface design, strong Illustrator skills will provide you a distinct advantage in the professional graphic design market.
The projects in this book were designed to represent realistic assignments in a professional workflow. As you complete the various exercises, you will learn to:
- Combine and edit basic shapes to create complex illustrations.
- Define and manipulate Bezier curves to control fine detail in an illustration.
- Apply colors, gradients, and visual effects to achieve both realistic and artistic effects in a vector illustration. Arrange elements of complex artwork on multiple layers and artboards.
- Create and manipulate type in a variety of contexts, from logo design to brochure layouts.
- Use time-saving assets such as symbols and libraries to improve your workflow.
- Create graphic and CSS assets for a web design workflow directly within Illustrator.
- Save files with appropriate settings to meet various print and digital media requirements.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book