The Medicine Bag: Shamanic Rituals & Ceremonies for Personal Transformation
One of the main tenets of shamanism is a belief in the power of ceremony to manifest change in the physical world. Virtually all shamanic traditions use a variety of ritual practices as tools for personal transformation, healing, and celebration.
Now, in this exciting and practical book, Toltec shaman and New York Times best-selling author don Jose Ruiz introduces and explains a wealth of these shamanic rituals and ceremonies, and provides a detailed and accessible guide to performing them on your own.
This book will teach you how to:::
- Choose and create power objects
- Build a personal altar and medicine wheel
- Align your life with the cycles of nature
- Find and work with your spirit animals
- Honor your ancestors, undertake power journeys, and much more
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book