Acknowledged author Jose L. Galvan wrote Writing Literature Reviews: A Guide for Students of the Social and Behavioral Sciences comprising 186 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 193652337X and 9781936523375. Since then Writing Literature Reviews: A Guide for Students of the Social and Behavioral Sciences textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $2.45 or rent at the marketplace.
• Guides students in the preparation of literature reviews for term projects, theses, and dissertations.
• Most chapters are conveniently divided into easy-to-follow guidelines, sequential steps, or checklists. Numerous examples throughout the book show students what should and should not be done when writing reviews.
• Emphasizes critical analysis of reports of empirical research in academic journals―making it ideal as a supplement for research methods courses. This book makes it possible for students to work independently on a critical literature review as a term project.
• Nine model literature reviews at the end of the book provide the stimulus for homework assignments and classroom discussions.
• The activities at the end of each chapter keep students moving toward their goal of writing a polished, professional review of academic literature.
• Most examples include material from recently published research. Includes nine model literature reviews for discussion and evaluation.