Mastering Pot-Limit Omaha: The Modern Aggressive Approach (D&B Poker)
Most PLO books advocate a highly conservative game-plan—this style is outdated and will get you crushed in today’s games.
Mastering PLO is different. It is a unique and remarkable book and will teach you a whole new approach to the game.
- Teaches you an aggressive style
- Provides you with clear guidelines on how to develop your game-plan and adjust to your opponents
- Teaches you how to analyse board textures – the key to success in PLO
Herbert Okolowitz (Huck3be1n) and Wladimir Taschner (Insyder19) are professional poker players, PLO experts and sought-after coaches on Pokerstrategy.com. They will explain in detail:
- Pre-flop hand selection and pre-flop hand dynamics – including analysis of wide 3- and 4-bet ranges and the theory behind optimal bet-sizing.
- How to use equity shifts on turn and river to your advantage and how to bluff correctly.
- How to understand the game better and develop a holistic view of the play: connecting preflop decisions to action on later streets.
Plus much more…
A clear game-plan and the right mind-set will improve your win-rate tremendously and give you the edge against your opponents.
Mastering PLO will give you that edge!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book