Cognitive Psychology: A Student's Handbook
Rigorously researched and accessibly written, Cognitive Psychology: A Student’s Handbook is widely regarded as the leading undergraduate textbook in the field. The book is clearly organised, and offers comprehensive coverage of all the key areas of cognitive psychology. With a strong focus on considering human cognition in context, the book has been designed to help students develop a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of cognitive psychology, providing them with detailed knowledge of the very latest advances in the field.
New to this edition:
- Thoroughly revised throughout to include the latest research and developments in the field
- Extended coverage of cognitive neuroscience
- Additional content on computational cognitive science
- New and updated case studies demonstrating real life applications of cognitive psychology
- Fully updated companion website
Cognitive Psychology: A Student’s Handbook will be essential reading for all undergraduate students of psychology. Those taking courses in computer science, education, linguistics, physiology, and medicine will also find it an invaluable resource.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book