Kubernetes - A Complete DevOps Cookbook: Build and manage your applications, orchestrate containers, and deploy cloud-native services
Leverage Kubernetes and container architecture to successfully run production-ready workloadsKey Features
- Implement Kubernetes to orchestrate and scale applications proficiently
- Leverage the latest features of Kubernetes to resolve common as well as complex problems in a cloud-native environment
- Gain hands-on experience in securing, monitoring, and troubleshooting your application
Kubernetes is a popular open source orchestration platform for managing containers in a cluster environment. With this Kubernetes cookbook, you'll learn how to implement Kubernetes using a recipe-based approach. The book will prepare you to create highly available Kubernetes clusters on multiple clouds such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure, Alibaba, and on-premises data centers.
Starting with recipes for installing and configuring Kubernetes instances, you'll discover how to work with Kubernetes clients, services, and key metadata. You'll then learn how to build continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for your applications, and understand various methods to manage containers. As you advance, you'll delve into Kubernetes' integration with Docker and Jenkins, and even perform a batch process and configure data volumes. You'll get to grips with methods for scaling, security, monitoring, logging, and troubleshooting. Additionally, the book will take you through the latest updates in Kubernetes, including server containers, high availability clusters with kubeadm, new inclusions relating to kubectl, and much more.
By the end of this book, you'll have developed the skills to implement Kubernetes in production and manage containers proficiently.What you will learn
- Deploy cloud-native applications on Kubernetes
- Automate testing in the DevOps workflow
- Discover and troubleshoot common storage issues
- Dynamically scale containerized services to manage fluctuating traffic needs
- Understand how to monitor your containerized DevOps environment
- Build DevSecOps into CI/CD pipelines
This Kubernetes book is for developers, IT professionals, and DevOps engineers and teams who want to use Kubernetes to manage, scale, and orchestrate applications in their organization. Basic understanding of Kubernetes and containerization is necessary.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book