JIRA Agile Essentials
Bring the power of Agile to Atlassian JIRA and run your projects efficiently with Scrum and KanbanAbout This Book
- Plan and manage projects effortlessly with JIRA Agile by integrating it with other applications
- Improve your team's performance with Scrum and Kanban together with agile methodology
- Easy-to-follow learning guide to install JIRA Agile and understand how it fits in with Atlassian JIRA
If you want to get started with JIRA Agile and learn how to run your JIRA projects the agile way, then this is the perfect book for you. You will need to be familiar with the basics of JIRA, both from an end user's and an administrator's perspective. Experience with workflows, custom fields, and other administrative functions of JIRA will be useful.What You Will Learn
- Understand how JIRA Agile and JIRA work together
- Install JIRA Agile and extend it beyond project tracking
- Manage and run your JIRA projects with Scrum or Kanban
- Customize your agile boards to adapt to your team's workflow process
- Create and share project statuses with amazing charts
- Plan your sprints with JIRA Agile and Team Calendar
- Integrate JIRA Agile with Confluence
- Redefine your project management process with the Atlassian stack
JIRA Agile (formerly known as GreenHopper) is a plugin that adds agile project management to any JIRA project. It allows you to visualize your existing process and stimulate incremental improvement. JIRA Agile brings the power of agile methodology to Atlassian JIRA.
With JIRA Agile Essentials you will dive straight into the action, exploring critical agile terminologies and concepts in the context of JIRA Agile. Learn to install and run JIRA Agile, and set it up to run with Scrum and Kanban. Collaborate with your colleagues to define requirements, create user stories, and manage and plan sprints based on the availability of your members. Create reports and share your project progress with other stakeholders.
With this practical guide, you will develop a great working knowledge of JIRA Agile and make your project management much more efficient.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book