The Office Rockstar Playbook: How I Leveled Up as an Executive Assistant and Helped My CEO Build a Multibillion-Dollar Company
The ultimate administrative assistant handbook, The Office Rockstar Playbook is a must-read for administrative professionals and office assistants looking for real-world, authentic advice, no matter where they are in their career. In today’s increasingly demanding, fast-paced work environments, administrative professionals play a vital role to their executives.
Much more than “just a support position”, today’s administrative assistants can become invaluable assets and partners to their executives to help them build highly successful companies. Perfect for anyone striving for excellence in the administrative profession, this book is essential reading to help you reach the next level in your career, whether you’re a new office assistant or an experienced executive assistant.
In The Office Rockstar Playbook: How I Leveled Up as an Executive Assistant and Helped My CEO Build a Multibillion-Dollar Company, Debbie Gross, former Chief Executive Assistant to John Chambers, the former CEO of Cisco, shares the insights she gained from her more than 30 years of experience in the profession, using personal stories to share her best practices and lessons learned.
Filled with strategies to help you excel in your role so you can be the best administrative assistant to your executive, this book will help you level up to become an Office Rockstar! In this groundbreaking new book you will learn:
• How to manage your time and combat overwhelm so you have a better work/life integration as an administrative professional
• How to become an indispensable asset to your executive and your organization
• How to be valued as a strategic administrative partner and a valued member of the team
• How to become a better communicator and relationship builder
• How to hone in on your intuition as an admin professional to make better decisions for your executive, your organization, and your career
• How to position yourself as a leader in your organization through professional and personal development
• How to think more like an executive
A Note From The Author: Whether you are new in the administrative role, a seasoned executive assistant, or an executive, The Office Rockstar Playbook will give you all the skills, techniques, tips, and strategies I developed over my twenty-six years of working for the most amazing, highly energized, passionate CEO in the world. If you’re in the executive assistant role, it’s my hope that, as you read through these chapters, you’ll discover new ways of adding value to your company. If you’re an executive, this book will help you understand the full power of what an executive assistant can do for you when she or he becomes your true business partner.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book