Sophie Washington: The Snitch
AN AMAZON BEST SELLING BOOK FOR KIDS!
**Purple Dragonfly Book Award First Place Winner*
Should Sophie Stand Up to the School Bully or Become a Snitch?
There's nothing worse than being a tattletale...
That's what 10-year-old Sophie Washington thinks until she runs into Lanie Mitchell, a new girl at school. Lanie pushes Sophie and her friends around at their lockers, and even takes their lunch money in this entertaining, illustrated chapter book for middle grade readers. If they tell, they are scared the other kids in their class will call them snitches and won't be their friends. And when you're in the fifth grade, nothing seems worse than that. Then a classmate gets seriously injured and Sophie needs to make a decision: fight back, or snitch?
Here's what Goodreads reviewers say about Sophie Washington: The Snitch:
- "Great children's book that teaches children practical and valuable life lessons." "This would be a great book for the counselor, the library and the classroom ready for reading!"
- "I liked that, while a heavy subject matter, the book never felt preachy."
- "Good story about bullying and standing up for what's right."
This is the second book in the Readers' Favorite five star rated Sophie Washington book series that includes:
- Sophie Washington: Queen of the Bee (Book 1)
- Sophie Washington: The Snitch (Book 2)
- Sophie Washington: Things You Didn't Know About Sophie (Book 3)
- Sophie Washington: The Gamer (Book 4)
- Sophie Washington: Hurricane (Book 5)
- Sophie Washington: Mission Costa Rica (Book 6)
- Sophie Washington: Secret Santa (Book 7)
- Sophie Washington: Code One (Book 8)
- Sophie Washington: Mismatch (Book 9)
Kids Ages 8-12. Click above to get your copy today!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book