Southeast Asia - Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide
Bangkok | Chiang Mai | Koh Samui | Koh Phangan | Koh Phi Phi | Phnom Penh | Siem Reap | Sihanoukville | Koh Rong | Kampot | Ho Chi Minh City | Hoi An | Hanoi | Sapa
Travel like Oprah on Instagram - Spend money like Wendy Williams on Pinterest.
Ditch the generic travel guides that are impersonal AF and feel like they were written for your nerdy cousin who wears socks with sandals.
This is the #1 Travel Guide for REAL girls traveling South East Asia in a short amount of time on a modest budget.
BUT - The Southeast Asia guide is extensive and not travel size. Keep it next to your bed to read at home before you go!
All while avoiding the scams, creeps, and sketchy hangouts.
What this Travel Guide is…
- A VACATION PLANNER with the BEST beaches, resorts, markets, and social hotspots
- Equal amounts Asian history, culture, local markets, and tan lines
- A shot of history, culture, and fun facts to soak it all up
- Money-saving tips and time-stretching advice
- Actual local secrets, advice, and off-the-beaten-path adventures
- A peek into volunteering
- Safety tips and advice
- Survival Language Phrases
- What to Pack for South East Asia
- How to get to your hotel when you Land without paying 3x the local price!
- Personal Access to me...ask me anything and I’ll answer
What this Guide is not…
- A 5-hour read with historical dates and ancient facts
- An overwhelming deep-dive into South East Asia’s history
- An advertisement for hotels that pay other travel guides to write about them.
- A book written by some man who doesn’t even live here…
No heavy encyclopedia here - If you want to travel with your nose in a book, check out Lonely Planet.
The Solo Girl's Travel Guide answers THE MOST important questions like…
- Are there drugs in my drink?
- Is that dark alley filled with serial killers?
- Am I going to be kidnapped and sold to the highest bidder?
- Is it really worth $50 to take a day trip to an island?
- Can I see the beach, jungle AND city in 3 weeks?
- Can I stay in a gorgeous beachfront resort for $30? (YES)
Click 'Add to Card' now and plan the trip of a lifetime IN SOUTH EAST ASIA!
You don’t need a boyfriend, a travel partner or anyone’s approval to travel the world. And you don’t need a massive bank account or an entire summer off work.
If you’ve doubted yourself for one moment, remember this:
Millions of girls travel across the globe all by themselves every damn day and you can, too.
You are just as capable, just as smart, and just as brave as the rest of us. You don’t need permission- this is your life.
Listen to your gut, follow your heart, and just book that ticket already!
Your copy of The Solo Girl's Travel Guide is waiting to dissolve your worries and give you that extra push you need to JUST DO IT!
PLUS! I'm here if you need me. Just send me a quick message on Instagram - my handle is in the guide!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book