The Cannabis Business Book: How to Succeed in Weed According to 50 Industry Insiders
In the follow up to his best-selling The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Cannabis, Cannabis Business Coach and award-winning Cannabis entrepreneur, Michael Zaytsev shares the strategies and tactics that transformed him from an idealistic 24-year-old with absolutely no knowledge of Cannabis—except how to consume it—into one of the Cannabis industry’s most consistently innovative, influential, and effective leaders.
The Cannabis Business Book features interviews and insights from 50 industry leading insiders, including:
- Founder and Owner of California’s largest medical dispensary (Steve DeAngelo)
- Investors funding the biggest deals in Cannabis business (Emily Paxhia, Asher Troppe, Alain Bankier, Scott Greiper)
- Chief Mentor for the world’s largest network of high-net-worth Cannabis investors in the world (Francis Priznar)
- Renowned Cannabis grow expert and Senior Cultivation Editor of High Times magazine (Danny Danko)
- Attorneys who helped craft the laws that legalized Cannabis in Colorado, Florida, and Massachusetts (Brian Vicente, Ben Pollara, Shanel Lindsay)
- Entrepreneurs in all facets of the industry, from edibles to software and everything in between
- Trailblazing pioneers in activism who paved the way for legal Cannabis business
- and many more!
Readers can expect to learn:
- Why Cannabis business represents an unprecedented once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for wealth creation and social impact
- How to take advantage of that opportunity
- Whether or not the cannabis business is right for you (it’s not for everyone…)
- How the Cannabis industry is unique from every other industry in the world
- The mindset, leadership principles, and best practices of highly successful Cannabis entrepreneurs
- How to raise money for your Cannabis business
- How to build a potent and supportive Cannabis network
- The most common mistakes Cannabis entrepreneurs make and how to avoid them
- and more!
Michael Zaytsev, or Mike Z, is the Founder of High NY –one of the world's largest marijuana Meetup communities. He has produced Cannabis education and networking opportunities for thousands of people. He is also the Founder of The New York City Cannabis Film Festival, the Cannabis Media Lab, & the High Tech Hackathon. Michael Zaytsev’s writing has been published in Entrepreneur, Forbes, International Business Times, & more.
For more information or to contact Mike Z, visit www.MichaelZaytsev.com
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book