SAT Math Prep Secrets: How to Achieve a Perfect Score on the SAT Math Test
How can it be that students are getting perfect SAT Math Test scores, while others struggle to break a 400?
Do their high scores have to do with their intelligence? Or is there another factor which can make or break a score on the math portion of the SAT test?
The truth is there is another factor to success... And you will be amazed at how simple it really is!
In this book you will learn how to:
- Understand complex mathematics using only addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Determine keywords within the questions that will lead you to the simplest part to the solution
- Interpret higher level mathematical notation
This book also includes:
- Introduction to all the foundational mathematical concepts needed to crush the SAT test
- Over 50 SAT math practice problems with complete and detailed solutions
- 3 practice tests with solutions and explanations
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book