New Jersey Student Learning Assessments (NJSLA) Test Practice: Grade 5 English Language Arts Literacy (ELA) Practice Workbook and Full-length Online Assessments: New Jersey Test Study Guide
This NJSLA practice workbook is carefully designed to help your student succeed on the 2020 New Jersey Student Learning Assessments (NJSLA).
Lumos tedBook for Grade 5 ELA NJSLA practice offers online access to two realistic practice tests that mirror the New Jersey Student Learning Assessments blueprints as well as a comprehensive review of 5th grade Language Arts standards. It provides an efficient pathway for 5th graders to succeed on the 2020 NJSLA ELA test.
Lumos Learning programs are trusted by over 330,000 students, 49,000 teachers & 23,500 schools to improve student achievement on state assessments.Lumos Grade 5 English Language Arts NJSLA Test Prep Book’s Benefits for Students;
- Two full-length online ELA practice tests that mimic the NJSLA 5th grade ELA assessment
- Practice NJSLA tech-enhanced item (TEI) types
- Personalized study plan tailored to address each student’s learning gaps
- Access to teaching resources to boost ELA scores on NJSLA
- Tools for differentiated instruction by creating & assigning individualized ELA assessments & practice for each student
- Detailed analytical standards-based reports to pinpoint each student’s strengths & weaknesses
- EdSearch to build resource kits with ELA questions, videos & more within minutes
- Reports to monitor student’s online practice and activity on the NJSLA test practice
- Extended response & short response questions along with other practice resources to build Language Arts skills
- Convenient access to all resources & reports through the StepUp mobile app
Lumos tedBook ensures success on NJSLA tests through the Lumos Smart Test Prep Methodology. With over a decade of experience in developing practice resources for standardized test, Lumos Learning has created a dynamic system to help students succeed on the state assessments. Lumos Smart Test Prep methodology offers students realistic New Jersey Student Learning Assessments rehearsal & the tools to overcome each proficiency gap.
After a student completes the online practice test, a personalized study plan is generated. Students can use this study plan to practice lessons in the printed workbook to overcome their proficiency gaps. This methodology saves test preparation time & offers empathetic remedial support to help each student succeed.
Printed 5th Grade ELA Workbook for NJSLA Practice provides,
- Complete Grade 5 ELA standards practice under each strand;
- Reading: Literature
- Reading: Informational Text
- ELA lessons with answer keys & explanations
- Access to online learning resources for each standard
- Tips to improve speed & accuracy
Give your student the Lumos tedBook advantage today!
New Jersey Student Learning Assessments or NJSLA is the student assessment conducted by The New Jersey State Board of Education, which is not affiliated with Lumos Learning. New Jersey Department of Education have not endorsed the contents of this book.
* The online access provided through this book purchase is limited to what is shown in this listing & may not include full access to the StepUp Program.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book