Game of Thrones: The Storyboards, the official archive from Season 1 to Season 7
Go behind the scenes of HBO’s global television phenomenon with Game of Thrones: The Storyboards—an official collection featuring striking storyboard art.
The official collection of behind the scenes storyboard art from HBO’s landmark TV show Game of Thrones. Learn how lead storyboard artist William Simpson helped the show creators envision some of Westeros’s most iconic characters, locations, and events, such as the White Walkers, the Three Eyed Raven, and the epic ascent of the Wall.
One of 4 comprehensive and officially licensed Game of Thrones retrospective books from Insight Editions.
• INTRICATE DETAIL - 320 pages of incredibly detailed storyboards and in-depth commentary on the creation of Game of Thrones most memorable moments.
• FILMMAKING REVEALED - Learn how Westeros leapt from sketch to screen, including Daenerys’s emergence from Khal Drogo’s funeral pyre, the death-defying ascent of the Wall, and Jon Snow’s epic encounter with the White Walkers at Hardhome.
• HEAR FROM THE SHOW CREATORS - Includes exclusive foreword from Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss.
• A DESIRABLE COFFEE TABLE BOOK - Deluxe 12 × 9.75 inch format including exclusive slipcase.
• PERFECT GIFT FOR FANS AND FILMMAKERS ALIKE - Released in time for the holiday season, this is the perfect gift for Game of Thrones fans.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book