Eat Wheat: A Scientific and Clinically-Proven Approach to Safely Bringing Wheat and Dairy Back Into Your Diet
Are you gluten-free or dairy-free? If so, you might not have to be. Eat Wheat is a scientific and clinically-proven approach to addressing food intolerances. After 3.4 million years of eating wheat and only 500,000 years of hunting meat, we are actually genetically better equipped to eat wheat than meat. This book is your guide to safely bringing wheat and dairy back into your diet.
Dr. John Douillard, a former NBA nutrition expert and creator of LifeSpa.com, addresses the underlying cause of the gluten-free epidemic. Eat Wheat explains how a breakdown in digestion has damaged the intestinal wall and leaked undigested foods and environmental toxins into the body’s lymphatic system, causing “grain brain” symptoms and food allergies. Although eliminating wheat and dairy from your diet may help your symptoms, it is a Band-Aid solution. Eat Wheat addresses the root cause: weak digestion and the inability to efficiently break down harmful pollutants and toxins that can predispose you to a host of chronic degenerative diseases, such as cancer and autoimmune disorders.
Backed by more than 600 scientific studies, Eat Wheat is a revolutionary guidebook to regaining your digestive strength. Eat Wheat will:
- Separate fact from fiction surrounding gluten and dairy
- Help you navigate around food toxins in modern wheat and dairy
- Retrain your body to digest wheat and dairy again
- Give you techniques to flush your lymphatic system, which is the cause of many food allergies
- Teach you to follow natural digestive circadian cycles
- Help bring your blood sugar back into balance and enjoy wheat and dairy again
- Teach you proven exercise and detox techniques to re-boot strong digestion and achieve optimal health and vitality
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book