FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Colleen E Medill wrote Introduction to Employee Benefits Law: Policy and Practice (American Casebook Series) comprising 938 pages back in 2018. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1683284232 and 9781683284239. Since then Introduction to Employee Benefits Law: Policy and Practice (American Casebook Series) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $50.36 or rent at the marketplace.
The Fifth Edition of INTRODUCTION TO EMPLOYEE BENEFITS LAW: POLICY AND PRACTICE has been updated to reflect the state of federal law as of August 1, 2018. The Fifth Edition features:
- Revised and updated public policy trends and statistics;
- New developments concerning governmental plans and church plans;
- Revised and updated discussion of reporting and disclosure requirements and estoppel claims;
- Expanded discussion of nonqualified plans under Code Section 409A;
- The most recent statutory, regulatory, and litigation developments concerning the Affordable Care Act;
- A revised and updated discussion of retiree health care plans;
- The most recent Supreme Court decisions regarding retiree health care plans, ERISA fiduciary duties, the remedies available to private litigants, and ERISA preemption of state laws; and
- Revised and updated Appendix material concerning the Internal Revenue Service forms used in a typical ERISA compliance practice.