AutoCAD Electrical 2020 for Electrical Control Designers, 11th Edition
The AutoCAD Electrical 2020 for Electrical Control Designers book has been written to assist the engineering students and the practicing designers who are new to AutoCAD Electrical. Using this book, the readers can learn the application of basic tools required for creating professional electrical control drawings with the help of AutoCAD Electrical. Keeping in view the varied requirements of the users, this book covers a wide range of tools and features such as schematic drawings, Circuit Builder, panel drawings, parametric and nonparametric PLC modules, stand-alone PLC I/O points, ladder diagrams, point-to-point wiring diagrams, report generation, creation of symbols, and so on. This will help the readers to create electrical drawings easily and effectively.Salient Features of the Book:
- Consists of 13 chapters and 2 projects that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
- Comprehensive coverage of AutoCAD Electrical 2020 concepts & techniques.
- Tutorial approach to explain the concepts of AutoCAD Electrical 2020.
- Detailed explanation of all commands and tools.
- Summarized content on the first page of the topics that are covered in the chapter.
- Hundreds of illustrations for easy understanding of concepts.
- Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process.
- More than 45 tutorials and projects.
- Additional information throughout the book in the form of notes and tips.
- Self-Evaluation Tests and Review Questions at the end of each chapter to help the users assess their knowledge.
Chapter 1: Introduction to AutoCAD Electrical 2020
Chapter 2: Working with Projects and Drawings
Chapter 3: Working with Wires
Chapter 4: Creating Ladders
Chapter 5: Schematic Components
Chapter 6: Schematic Editing
Chapter 7: Connectors, Point-To-Point Wiring Diagrams, and Circuits
Chapter 8: Panel Layouts
Chapter 9: Schematic and Panel Reports
Chapter 10: PLC Modules
Chapter 11: Terminals
Chapter 12: Settings, Configuration, Templates, and Plotting
Chapter 13: Creating Symbols
Project 2 (For free download)
CADCIM Technologies provides the following free teaching and learning resources with this book:
- Technical support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part files used in tutorials, exercises *, and illustrations
- Instructor Guide with solution to all review questions and instructions to create the models for exercises *
- Additional learning resources at https://allaboutcadcam.blogspot.com and youtube.com/cadcimtech ( *For Faculty only)
CADCIM Technologies, Prof. Sham Tickoo of Purdue University Northwest, and the team of dedicated contributing authors at CADCIM Technologies are committed to bring you the best textbooks, eBooks, and free teaching and learning resources on Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM), Computer Programming and Applications, GIS, Civil, Animation and Visual Effects, and related technologies. We strive to be the first and the best. That is our promise and our goal.
Our team of authors consists of highly qualified and experienced animation and visual effects artists who have a strong academic and industrial background. They understand the needs of the students, the faculty, and the challenges the students face when they start working in the industry.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book