2019 HCPCS II Advisor
MYTH: HCPCS coding is easy. Just assign the 2019 HCPCS code and wait for your deserved reimbursement.
FACT: HCPCS coding, billing, and reimbursement rules are often complex with hidden traps that could cost you thousands!
Quit settling for the default 2019 HCPCS code book. Get up to speed now with the 2019 HCPCS Level II Advisor, perfect your HCPCS coding, and hold onto your dollars. The 2019 HCPCS Level II Advisor gives you all of the tools you need for HCPCS coding success, plus new 2019 features with bonus training material to reel in revenue:
- Complete 2019 HCPCS Code Set ̶ Index to Services, Supplies, Equipment, and Drugs, Tabular List with all codes and full descriptors, and Table of Drugs and Biologicals ̶ now with more brand-name and generic drugs, dosages, and administration routes
- New, revised, and deleted 2019 HCPCS codes and descriptors to grasp crucial yearly changes
- Deleted Codes Crosswalk for 2019 to assign the right code every time
- HCPCS Coding Procedures section - Provides an overview of HCPCS codes and how to correctly assign them
- NEW: Customized Index with hundreds of customized entries to save valuable time - plus - an alert added to new entries for quick and easy reference
- NEW: CPT Code to HCPCS G Code Crosswalk - Immediately identify the correct CPT code crosswalk when you look up the HCPCS G code
- NEW: Expert Coding Tips for assigning codes from each section of the Tabular List
- NEW: Updated anatomical illustrations with 30% more new images help you code correctly using the Anatomy section and illustrations throughout the Tabular List
- CUSTOMER PICK! Blank Notes pages within the Tabular List keep crucial coding information organized
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book