wrote Business Associations, Cases and Materials on Agency, Partnerships, LLCs, and Corporations, 9th - C (University Casebook Series)
comprising 913 pages back in 2015.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 1634595211 and 9781634595216.
Since then Business Associations, Cases and Materials on Agency, Partnerships, LLCs, and Corporations, 9th - C (University Casebook Series) textbook
was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 3.59 or rent at the marketplace.
The ninth edition of this concise, up-to-date casebook preserves the tradition of providing a comprehensive overview of agency, partnership, and corporation law. It continues to emphasize six basic editorial principles:
- Be lean but not mean; cases edited ruthlessly to produce a concise result
- Facts matter and are included in all their potential ambiguity
- Take a planner's perspective through extensive use of transactionally oriented problems
- It's a casebook, not a treatise; no long, stultifying textual passages
- Try to find cases that are fun to teach; great facts or a clever analysis have first priority in case selection
- Provide a teachers' manual that goes into depth, with analysis of every case offering the disparate views of each author