AutoCAD and Its Applications Comprehensive 2016
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors David A. Madsen , David P. Madsen , Terence M. Shumaker , Jeffrey A. Laurich , J. C. Malitzke , Craig P. Black wrote AutoCAD and Its Applications Comprehensive 2016 comprising 1650 pages back in 2015. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 1631264311 and 9781631264313. Since then AutoCAD and Its Applications Comprehensive 2016 textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace.
AutoCAD and Its Applications: Comprehensive 2016 brings together the complete contents of Basics and Advanced into one volume. It provides flexibility in course design and teaching approaches, supporting both introductory and advanced classes. This text provides a complete teaching program for 2D and 3D AutoCAD drafting and design.
- Practice questions and problems for the AutoCAD Certified Professional Exam are included.
- More than 500 drawing problems are found throughout the text’s end-of-chapter sections.
- The Online Instructor’s Resource features drawing problem solutions, sample course syllabi, final exams, and additional practice questions and resources for the AutoCAD certification exams.
- A companion website features more than 120 step-by-step exercises.
- Text chapters feature a large selection of modeling problems.
- The materials and rendering chapters are in full color.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions