Overcoming Depression Bible Study (Hope for the Heart Bible Study Series By June Hunt) (Hope for the Heart Bible Studies)
Approximately 14.8 million adults in the U.S. suffer from major depressive disorder (Archives of General Psychiatry) and it is the leading cause of disability in those aged 15-44 (World Health Organization.) Find out how to overcome depression and help others find the peace God offers them with June Hunt's 6-week Bible study.
Find refreshment in God's Word with this six-week study on overcoming depression by Rose Publishing. Packed with practical tips, realistic advice, and discussion questions, the 6-week Overcoming Depression Bible study invites you to dive deeper into the Bible and shows you how to apply its truth to your life. Discover:
- 4 Types of Depression (with Signs, Scriptures, and Symptoms)
- 6 Do's and Don'ts for Helping Those with Depression
- God's 9 Purposes and Plans when Depression Strikes
- 6 Steps to Conquering Depression and more!
Unlike other Bible studies on these topics, these studies use larger print, charts, bulleted list and an easy-to-scan format, along with discussion questions and life applications for each week.
Based on June Hunt's bestselling Hope for the Heart Series (over 1 million copies sold!), this 6-week Bible study dives straight into Scripture, shedding light on the common characteristics of depression and how to overcome them. Whether it's the anniversary of a major loss, or a sudden life change, seasons of depression can hit anyone. Using the stories of Jonah, David, and other biblical people as models, June Hunt shows how to overcome depression, regain hope, and reset your thinking. Experience firsthand how God can move you from a place of darkness into light!3 Key Features of the Overcoming Depression Hope for the Heart Bible Study
- Digs into Scripture: Find out what the Bible says about depression, characteristics of depression, and more.
- Interactive and Practical: Based on the bestselling Hope for the Heart series (over 1 million copies sold), this trusted study includes reflection questions, journaling, study guide, quizzes, and practical steps you can take each day.
- Relevant and Relatable: It shares real stories and answers tough questions, such as: Is my depression a sin, or is it related to sin? Why would God allow me to feel this way?" and more.
- Anyone Can Lead It! Easy-to-follow leader tips, preparation guides, and step-by-step instructions will give you the confidence to take a disciple or an entire group through the study!
Unlike other group studies available, this Hope for the Heart Bible study is laid out in an easy-to-follow format with key principles straight from the Word of God. Relevant Scriptures are outlined and formatted to clearly give you a step-by-step roadmap to help you understand and overcome depression, all while equipping you to lead others on the path to freedom!
- Summarizes Causes, Definitions, Characteristics, and Solutions
- Provides Clear Outlines, Key Points, and Scripture References
- Includes Reflection Questions and Space for Journaling
ABOUT THE SERIES
The "Hope for the Heart Bible Study Series" covers many day-to-day problems that Christians face. These 6 topical Bible studies with 6 sessions each, give biblical hope and practical help along life application and discussion questions.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book