How We Got the Bible
Have you ever wondered who wrote the books in the Bible and how they ended up together? Has anyone ever told you that some books were cut out of the Bible or that the stories of Jesus in the Gospels can t be trusted? In this book, dive into the fascinating account of the most amazing and best-preserved book the world has ever seen. Dr. Timothy Paul Jones gives easy-to-understand answers to popular questions on the Bible s reliability and accuracy.
- How the Old Testament and New Testament came to us
- Definitions of popular terms such as inspired, inerrant and infallible
- Reasons the New Testament books were chosen
- Compelling stories behind Polycarp, Serapion, John Wycliffe, William Tyndale, the King James Version of the Bible and more!
- Fascinating facts about the Bible such as: there are more than 5,700 surviving manuscripts from the New Testament compared to 210 surviving copies of Plato.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book