FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author John Coffee Jr Jr wrote Securities Regulation, 13th (University Casebook Series) comprising 1719 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1628102195 and 9781628102192. Since then Securities Regulation, 13th (University Casebook Series) textbook received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $73.22 or rent at the marketplace.
This is the first and oldest casebook on securities regulation and provides the tools for the in-depth study of the law of securities regulation. This edition has been revised to take into account the following:
- Developments since the JOBS act was passed in 2012, including in particular (1) general solicitations under Rule 506; (2) the “on ramp” for “emerging growth companies”; (3) the new heightened standard for when a company must become a “reporting company” under §12(g) of the 1934 Act (and the SEC’s very recent proposed rules implementing this standard); (4) “crowdfunding”; and (5) the proposed rules for “Regulation A+” small issues.
- The role of cost/benefit analysis in the formulation of SEC rules.
- Coverage of Regulation SCI
- Increased attention to hedge fund activism as it relates to mergers and acquisitions.
- Recent Supreme Court cases