***Includes Practice Test Questions***
Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the ISEE Upper Level test.
The ISEE Upper Level is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. ISEE Upper Level Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the ISEE Upper Level Exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the ISEE Upper Level Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
ISEE Upper Level Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the ISEE Upper Level Exam
- A breakdown of essay writing
- An examination of mathematics achievement
- An analysis of quantitative reasoning
- A guide to reading comprehension
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Educational Records Bureau (ERB) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Essay Writing section covers:
- Sentence Variety
- Revision and Editing
- Conventions of written language
- Combining sentences using conjunctions
- Sentence fragments and run-on sentences
The Mathematics Achievement section covers:
- Polygon, polyhedron, circle, sphere, side, vertices, and face
- Point, ray, line, angle, plane
- Relationships between polygons
- Types of quadrilaterals
- Using sine, cosine, and tangent
- Linear equation and linear inequality
- Order of operations for numeric problems
- Solving quadratic equations
- Cartesian coordinate plane
The Quantitative Reasoning section covers:
- Types of triangles
- Normal curve distribution
- Histogram and Pictographs
- Graphing functions
- Proportional relationships
The Reading Comprehension section covers:
- Prefix, suffix, and root word
- Multiple meaning words
- Universal themes
- Point of view
- Paraphrasing and summarizing
- Common organizational methods that authors use to structure text
- Fact vs. opinion
- Organizational structures of cause and effect and chronological order
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the ISEE Upper Level Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual ISEE Upper Level Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our ISEE Upper Level Exam Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.