ICD-10-PCS 2020 Expert for Facilities: The Complete Official Code Set (AAPC)
This complete code set was developed for use in facilities and anywhere the ICD-10 inpatient codes are needed. This book will help you logically assemble PCS codes.
The ICD-10 PCS Expert has an intuitive format and color-coded content to help you code accurately and efficiently.
- New for 2020! 2020 CMS Official Guidelines with expanded Quick View Flow Charts for quick, accurate information.
- New for 2020! 2020 new, changed, and deleted code tables.
- AAPC exclusive! Expanded online updates and tips.
- Adhesive tabs. Preprinted tabs for quick, easy reference to frequently used sections and codes.
- Medicare code edits symbols. To identify gender edits and edits for limited coverage, noncovered procedures, hospitals acquired conditions (HAC) associated procedures, combination clusters, and non-OR procedures affecting MS-DRG assignment.
- Yellow highlighted orientation lines. Lines in the Index to Diseases and Injuries lead to correct indentation.
- Full-color anatomical illustrations. To accurately identify which part of the body the code describes.
- Intuitive features and format. Handy code tables to build codes through character value selections reflecting procedures performed.
- Spiral binding. Book lays flat for easy coding, scanning and printing, and durability.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book