U.S. Army Guide to Boobytraps
Everything you ever wanted to know about boobytraps!
Initially published in 1965, this official U.S. Army document gives you access to insider, military-grade information on the characteristics, use, detection, and removal of boobytraps.
This brand-new, high-quality reissue includes details on boobytrapping mines, buildings, terrain, demolition materials, missiles and more. It also includes an additional chapter on miscellaneous boobytraps. A fascinating and informative peek into the high-stakes world of military sabotage and trickery.
Readers interested in related titles from The U.S. Army will also want to see:
- Army Guerrilla Warfare Handbook (ISBN: 9781626542730)
- Army Improvised Munitions Handbook (ISBN: 9781626542679)
- Army Leadership Field Manual FM 22-100 (ISBN: 9781626544291)
- Army M-1 Garand Technical Manual (ISBN: 9781626543300)
- Army Physical Readiness Training with Change FM 7-22 (ISBN: 9781626544017)
- Army Special Forces Guide to Unconventional Warfare (ISBN: 9781626542709)
- Army Survival Manual FM 21-76 (ISBN: 9781626544413)
- Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual (ISBN: 9781626544246)
- Map Reading and Land Navigation FM 3-25.26 (ISBN: 9781626542983)
- Ranger Handbook SH 21-76 (ISBN: 9781626545199)
- Rigging Techniques, Procedures, and Applications FM 5-125 (ISBN: 9781626544338)
- Special Forces Sniper Training and Employment FM 3-05.222 (ISBN: 9781626544482)
- The Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad FM 3-21.8 / 7-8 (ISBN: 9781626544277)
- Understanding Rigging (ISBN: 9781626544673)
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book