Interventional Pain Procedures: Handbook and Video Guide
This multimedia handbook and video atlas provides an interactive learning experience for practitioners who perform interventional procedures with radiographic guidance for acute or chronic pain. The print text is a formatted portable reference for reviewing anatomy, indications, physical examination findings, set-up, technique, and risks and complications for a wide range of head, neck, spine, and pelvic interventions.
Buyers also have access to the ebook for use on any mobile device or computer, and twenty-four high-quality procedural videos with voice-over narration that walk you through the interventions. Covering in-demand procedures such as epidural blocks, medial branch blocks, sympathetic blocks, spinal cord stimulation, and more, these dynamic videos put you in the operating suite as each procedure unfolds. Shot from the perspective of the interventionalist with a split screen view, the videos correlate positioning of the needle on the fluoroscopic image to the movement of the practitioner’s hands to help you put it all together. These videos offer the opportunity to “stand in” on actual procedures with an expert, and demonstrate proper injection technique, effective targeting, and live contrast review to build skills in interventional pain management.
All of the essential high yield text, video, and image content are here in an accessible interface for residents, fellows, and seasoned practitioners looking to master interventional techniques or brush-up on current pain management procedures.
- An integrated handbook, ebook, and video package―accessible anytime, anywhere
- Fosters dynamic teaching of interventional pain procedures
- A consistent approach to non-surgical pain relief, covering interventions for spine, head, neck, and pelvis
- Demonstrates proper technique, needle placement, and precision targeting for positive outcomes
- Highly illustrated quick-reference print and digital handbook link seamlessly to 24 step-by-step videos with audio
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book