Math Curriculum for Gifted Students (Grade 6): Lessons, Activities, and Extensions for Gifted and Advanced Learners
The Math Curriculum for Gifted Students series:
- Provides gifted and advanced learners with challenging activities to extend their mathematical thinking.
- Includes lessons, activities, and extensions that are aligned to national standards.
- Is designed to provide high-ability learners advancement beyond the general curriculum.
- Is ideal for gifted classrooms or gifted pull-out groups.
- Was developed by the Center for Gifted Education at William & Mary.
In Math Curriculum for Gifted Students (Grade 6), the 21 lessons cover mathematics content for grade 6 and are divided into five sections: ratios and proportional relationships, the number system, expressions and equations, geometry, and statistics and probability. Each lesson includes a teacher page that outlines the Common Core State Standards and mathematical practices covered, estimated time, key terms, materials, and objectives; a challenging activity to allow students to explore the concepts in depth; practice problems; and an assessment similar to CCSS-based grade-level standardized assessments.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book