On Point 1, Reading and Critical Thinking Skills (Student Book and Skills Workbook)
The series also builds learners' cross-disciplinary academic vocabulary. Focus vocabulary for each reading passage is chosen from the Academic Word List (AWL). Created by Averil Coxhead, this is a list of 570 words that are commonly used in written academic English across a wide range of fields.
- Authentic reading passages from major media outlets
- Systematic building of academic vocabulary
- Skills Workbook with pullout worksheets
WEBSITE AND MOBILE APP
Get the most out of On Point by getting more practice on the dedicated website and mobile app. Log on to www.compassdigibooks.com or download the app to your mobile device from Google Play or the Apple App Store. Access code and full instructions can be found at the back of the book.
- Extra practice with vocabulary, reading comprehension, listening, and writing
- Get instant feedback on activities, track progress, and submit homework assignments
- Teachers can organize classes, collect homework assignments, and track student progress
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book