Maximize Your Writing Score on the SAT: An Expert's Guide to Mastering the SAT Writing Section
MAXIMIZE YOUR WRITING SCORE on the SAT*
An Expert's Guide to Mastering the SAT Writing Section
You donʼt need to be a grammar expert to score highly on the SAT writing section, but you do need to know the limited set of rules tested on the SAT. If you know the rules, you can ace the test. You just have to know the rules. Blackstone Review offers step-by-step coverage of all the rules of good writing tested on the SAT and shows you exactly how question writers test those rules. Inside youʼll find
* Clear, simple explanations of all the rules of grammar, usage, and sentence structure tested on the SAT
* Sample test questions illustrating how each rule is tested
* Examples of the various tricks and patterns used by SAT question writers
* A rating of one to three stars for each rule based on how frequently that rule is tested
* Straightforward, practical essay tips
* A Super-Quick Study Guide covering the most frequently tested rules
* Plenty of practice questions
* Much more
NOTE: This book is for test dates in 2015 and prior. The SAT changes in 2016.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which is not involved in, and does not endorse, this book.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book