School Zone - Math 1-2 Flash Card 4-Pack - Ages 4+, Addition, Subtraction, Numbers 0-100, Math War Game, and More (Flash Card 4-pk)
Find our complete line of educational resources at Amazon.com/SchoolZonePublishing
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4 flash card packs containing 56 cards each; packs include math problem cards and assortment of game, answer and parent cards
- For ages 4 and up
- Large 3.0 x 5.575 glossy cardstock
- Rounded corners make sorting and handling easier
- Includes flash cards covering each of the following: Addition 0-12, Subtraction 0-12, Numbers 0-100, Math War Addition & Subtraction
- Addition 0-12 contains 110 problems ranging from 0+0 to 12+12
- Subtraction 0-12 contains 91 problems that range from 0-0 to 12-12
- Numbers 0-100 practices numerical order, skip counting, grouping, addition, and subtraction skills
- Math War Addition & Subtraction is an exciting card game that helps kids learn and practice addition and subtraction facts
- Parent Cards suggest additional activities to help kids develop essential skills
- Multi-set pack is great for home, classroom, or on-the-go learning!
AMAZING - This Math 1-2 4-Pack contains 4 sets of math-related flashcards. This set includes one of each of the following titles: Addition 0 - 12 Flash Cards, Subtraction 0 - 12 Flash Cards, Numbers 1-100 Flash Cards, Math War Addition & Subtraction Game Cards. These flash cards will introduce essential addition and subtraction skills for first graders. The combination advances abilities, while also allowing for backtracking and reinforcing problems that still need practice. Each flash card pack contains 56 full-color cards and is intended for children ages 4 and up.
FLASHCARDS - Kids and parents who use our flashcards for practice testing are using one of the most effective learning techniques available. A hundred years of research shows practice testing is highly likely to boost retention. Learning skills through gameplay is an excellent strategy for many reasons. They are fun and motivating, and games also tend to help children deepen their understanding and reasoning. Because games feel more like play than work, they can encourage kids to explore and experiment with concepts more freely.
RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flash cards, workbooks, readers, toys, and games all are crafted through a child's eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with these great supplemental learning tools and more!
AWARD WINNING - School Zone content has won The Parents' Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more.
School Zone Publishing - Nourishing Young Minds
OUR STORY - Almost 40 years ago, long-time educators James Hoffman, Ed.D., and his wife Joan Hoffman, M.A., began a retail supply outlet for teachers, then soon identified a need for at-home learning materials to help parents support and supplement their children's classroom instruction. School Zone Publishing fast emerged as the market leader in workbooks and flashcards for preschoolers through sixth graders.
School Zone remains family-owned, focused on excellence, responsive to customers, alert to emerging technology, and committed to the community. We continually update our products with new features and content, reflective of changing standards, evolving teaching methods, and overall best practices.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book