Acknowledged author Sergios Theodoridis wrote Pattern Recognition comprising 984 pages back in 2008. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1597492728 and 9781597492720. Since then Pattern Recognition textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $15.19 or rent at the marketplace.
This book considers classical and current theory and practice, of supervised, unsupervised and semi-supervised pattern recognition, to build a complete background for professionals and students of engineering. The authors, leading experts in the field of pattern recognition, have provided an up-to-date, self-contained volume encapsulating this wide spectrum of information. The very latest methods are incorporated in this edition: semi-supervised learning, combining clustering algorithms, and relevance feedback.
· Thoroughly developed to include many more worked examples to give greater understanding of the various methods and techniques
· Many more diagrams included--now in two color--to provide greater insight through visual presentation
· Matlab code of the most common methods are given at the end of each chapter.
· More Matlab code is available, together with an accompanying manual, via this site
· Latest hot topics included to further the reference value of the text including non-linear dimensionality reduction techniques, relevance feedback, semi-supervised learning, spectral clustering, combining clustering algorithms.
· An accompanying book with Matlab code of the most common methods and algorithms in the book, together with a descriptive summary, and solved examples including real-life data sets in imaging, and audio recognition. The companion book will be available separately or at a special packaged price (ISBN: 9780123744869).