Christian History Made Easy Leader Pack for Group or Individual study (12-session DVD)
Find out the fascinating stories of key people and events throughout Christian history from the time of Jesus to today. Featuring clear explanations, engaging commentary, and a great sense of humor, this easy-to-understand DVD study doesn't focus on dry names and dates. It reveals real-life stories that will inspire and challenge your faith!Anyone Can Lead with this All-Inclusive Kit!
- All 12 Sessions on DVD. (Twelve 30-minute videos.)
- 1 Leader Guide
- 1 Participant Guide
- 1 Reference handbook Christian History Made Easy. This full-color, 224-page book by Timothy Paul Jones tells additional stories that shaped Christian history.
- 1 Christian History Made Easy PowerPoint® presentation (100+ slides) to give the leader optional material such as additional images and information to go deeper into the topic.
- 1 CD-ROM containing printable PDFs of promotional posters, banners, fliers, handouts, and bulletin inserts.
Perfect for Bible studies, small groups, adult Sunday school curriculum, New Believer's classes, etc.Key People and Events From Church History Every Christian Should Know
In this 12-session Christian History Made Easy video, Dr. Timothy Paul Jones takes you through the most important events in Church history, from the time of the Jesus and the disciples to today. He brings to life Christian history the fascinating people and events that shaped our faith and the history of the church.
Fascinating People in Christian History
- Constantine, St. Francis of Assisi, Thomas Aquinas
- Martin Luther, John Calvin, William Tyndale
- John Bunyan, William Wilberforce, John Wesley, Jonathan Edwards, Spurgeon, Moody
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Billy Graham (and more!)
Incredible Events in Christian History
The 12 sessions cover major eras and topics with plenty of stories and humor. You ll cover the early church, monasticism, medieval conflicts, the Protestant Reformation, the Great Awakening, 19th-century missions, modernity, and postmodernism.
- First Century Christianity & the Fall of Jerusalem; Council of Nicaea; Fall of Rome
- The Great Schism; Hundred Years' War; the Protestant Reformation
- Christianity in Early America; the Great Enlightenment; Liberalism vs. Fundamentalism (and more!)
This isn t dry names and dates. It s full of dramatic stories told with a touch of humor. This Christian History curriculum, based on Dr. Jones s popular award-winning book Christian History Made Easy, ties in spiritual lessons believers can glean by looking at the past. Church history shows how God was and is still working in his church despite all the ups and downs.
You don t have to be an expert to lead this 12-session study. Perfect for Bible studies, adult Sunday school curriculum, Christian school Bible classes, and homeschool history curriculum.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book