The Art of Hojo Undo: Power Training for Traditional Karate
ADDING POWER TO THE FIGHTING TECHNIQUES OF KARATE
Hojo Undo means 'supplementary training', and using these tools is the key for developing the devastating power of karate techniques. Without Hojo Undo, a practitioner cannot reach the profound strength levels required for a lifetime of karate training.
This book details how to construct and use many training tools; provides accurate mechanical drawings, comprehensive training methods, and an historical context to understand why Hojo Undo was created in 'old' Okinawa.
- Warm up exercises
- Detailed construction drawings
- Build your own Hojo Undo tools!
- Learn how to use the tools to develop devastating power
- Link your increased power to fighting techniques
- Hear what Okinawan Masters say about Hojo Undo training
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book