PPI Mechanical Engineering Practice Problems, 14th Edition – Comprehensive Practice Guide for the NCEES PE Mechanical Exam
Mechanical Engineering Practice Problems, Fourteenth Edition
This Michael R. Lindeburg, PE classic has undergone an intensive transformation to ensure focused practice for the 2020 NCEES computer-based tests (CBT): HVAC and Refrigeration, Machine Design and Materials, and Thermal and Fluid Systems.
Starting in April 2020, exams will be offered year-round at approved Pearson Vue testing centers. The only resource examinees can use during the test will be the NCEES PE Mechanical Reference Handbook. To succeed on exam day, you need to know how to solve problems using that resource. MEPP14 make that connection for you by using only NCEES equations in the in the problems and solutions.
New Features Include:
- Curated high priority exam-like questions
- Step-by-step solutions demonstrate how to solve using only NCEES handbook equations
- All NCEES equations are highlighted in blue for quick access
- All problems can be solve using NCEES Handbook
- Problem and chapters align with Mechanical Reference Manual so you can review and practice easily
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book