George M. Cole PhD PE PLS
wrote PPI Surveyor Reference Manual, 7th Edition (Paperback) – A Complete Reference Manual for the PS and FS Exam
comprising 492 pages back in 2019.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 1591266483 and 9781591266488.
Since then PPI Surveyor Reference Manual, 7th Edition (Paperback) – A Complete Reference Manual for the PS and FS Exam textbook
received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 64.81 or rent at the marketplace.
The Reference Manual every Surveying examinee needs!
George Cole’s Surveyor Reference Manual, Seventh Edition
(SVRM7) offers a complete review for the NCEES Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) Exam. This book is the most up-to-date, comprehensive reference manual available, and is designed to help you pass the NCEES FS exam the first time!Topics Covered
- Algebra, Basic Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus
- Field Data Acquisition
- Plane Survey Calculations
- Geodesy and Survey Astronomy
- Cadastral and Boundary Law
- Specialty Surveying Areas
- Accuracy Standards
Pair this reference manual with Solved Problems for a comprehensive review, and the Practice Exam to maximize your problem-solving efficiency and build exam-day readiness.
This manual is included in all Fundamentals of Surveying Complete Exam BundleAbout the FS exam
The NCEES FS Exam is your first step in becoming a professional surveyor (P.S.). The exam is a closed book computer-based exam containing 110 questions. You will receive and electronic reference at the exam.About the PS exam
The NCEES PS Exam is a closed book computer-based exam containing 100 questions. You will receive and electronic reference at the exam.After you pass
Surveyor Reference Manual, Seventh Edition (SVRM7) will serve as an invaluable reference throughout your surveying career.Key Features:
- 44 chapters provide an in-depth review of FS exam topics.
- Introduces many subjects covered on the Principles and Practice of Surveying (PS) exam.
- Enhanced coverage on aerial mapping.
- 8 appendices containing essential support material.
- Over 300 practice problems to build your problem-solving skills.
- Over 120 common surveying terms defined in an easy-to-use glossary.
- Hundreds of equations, figures, and tables.
- Industry-standard terminology and nomenclature.
- Example problems that demonstrate how to apply the concepts presented.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company